I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Creative ways to hang bathroom towels

I found this blog, www.tipjunkie.com , and it's full of awesome ideas for your home.  Check it out and let me know what you think!

She had lots of ideas on creative ways to hang your towels in the bathroom and I wanted to share.  Lots of times, it's hard to make hanging towels look nice in the bathroom, but she had some great ideas.  These photos are some of my favorite ideas.







No comments:

Post a Comment