I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, March 30, 2012

It's about that time



It's about that time! Birds are chirping, temperatures are rising, and flowers are blooming... BUT... our house needs a good spring cleaning! Spring cleaning is NOT FUN! To be honest, reading this checklist, by Martha Stewart, made my stomach turn (only kidding... kinda), but it's important to do and it feels good when you are finished! Turn on the music, open the doors, and get help from the whole family to make it more manageable, and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment