I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Need ideas about what to plant in your landscaping?

Do you need some ideas of what to plant in your landscaping during in this hot Louisiana climate? My friends and I have found these plants to be pretty, hardy, and easy to maintain!

Need a tree? Crape Myrtles are always a pretty choice!


Indian hawthornes are great "filler" plants and last all year long! 

Iris and Verigated Iris are great too and last all year!

Lily of the Nile also lasts all year, and the bloom in the spring is beautiful!

Vinca is a great flower for the spring.  It requires no pruning and little water once the flower is established.  




No comments:

Post a Comment