I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

10 Hot and Trendy Colors

On Yahoo Real Estate there was a great article about colors decorators adore!  They got their information from Pantone, the authority on color and color trends.  

As a side not, Pantone introduces their 2013 color of the year as Emerald!



I'll list the 10 trendy colors here and show a picture, but click here if you want to read the whole thing!

1.  French Roast



2.  Honey Gold



3.  Pink Flambe'



4.  Tangerine Tango



5.  Ultramarine Green



6.  Bright Chartreuse



7.  Olympian Blue



8.  Titanium



9.  Rhapsody



10.  Rose Smoke



No comments:

Post a Comment