I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Favorite

I found this on Pinterest and think it's very useful if you are looking for colors to paint your house.

TOP 100 Benjamin Moore Colors found on South Shore Decorating Blog.

They are organized by basic colors in these categories:

  • Whites
  • Beiges
  • Yellows
  • Browns
  • Blues
  • Grays
  • Greens
  • Blacks
  • Pinks and Reds
If you are thinking of painting your house and want to see pictures of example colors that you want this is a great blog to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment