I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Home, Garden and Lifestyle Show



Mark your Calendars for the Home, Garden and Lifestyle show.

Cajundome Convention Center
February 16 - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
February 17 - 11 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Acadian Home Builders Association (AHBA) puts on this event.  It will have more than 100 local exhibitors featuring the latest building materials, floor treatments, appliances, new trends in decorating and more!  It will also feature cooking demonstrations from local chefs and educational seminars for do-it-yourself projects.

Tickets will be sold 2 weeks before the event at the AHBA office at:
135 N. Domingue St.
Lafayette, LA 70506


No comments:

Post a Comment