I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorite!


Have you ever heard anyone say, "I just LOVE popcorn ceilings?!"  I certainly haven't.  Click on the link below and it will tell you how to cover up the eye sore without having to do the tedious job of scraping the ceiling!  This idea is genius and can update any space! 

I found this on Pinterest first, but when I clicked on the picture it brought me to a step by step how to!  I LOVE when that happens!  I just hate when it brings me to a picture, but doesn't explain the steps.  

So this idea was found on Lowes website.  It looks fairly simple and would TOTALLY update your space.  

No comments:

Post a Comment