I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Planting

I was looking at HGTV's website for ideas and I found the coolest page.  It's on their garden site!  You put in your zip code and it tells you all the different kinds of plants, flowers, shrubs, trees, etc. that are good for your area.  You can even choose what kind of shade you need (i.e. full sun, partial sun, etc.) and moisture level!

This is what your options look like:


With Spring always comes the time to freshen up your landscaping.  Check out this site and plan what you want to buy before you go to the Nursery and get overwhelmed by all the choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment