I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Festival International Time!!!



It's Festival International time!  It's a festival that so many people look forward to and travel from afar to see.  I think it's one of the many reasons our city is so great!  I tried to embed a video from you tube about the music line up this year, but for some reason was unsuccessful.  So click on this link and you can see it!

Here is the web page.  It will give you all the information you need to attend!



No comments:

Post a Comment