I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Good News for Lafayette Real Estate!


Did you see this article in the Daily Advertiser about Home Sales SOARING in Lafayette?  Click this link to read the whole thing.

Here's the important points:

- Homes sales in October 2012 surged 51% over sales in October 2011!
- Homes sales in all of 2012 have outpaced the last FOUR years!
- Home sales through October 2012 are only 3.5% below Lafayette's record housing market in 2007!
- Total home sales from January - October 2012 are up 23% compared to last year!

I LOVE to read this great news!

No comments:

Post a Comment