I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Will Lafayette's Sales Decrease in the Last Two Months of the Year?


Will the pace of residential sales drop off in the last two months of this year? The number of pending sales reported for October seems to provide convincing evidence that they won’t. The number reported for October soared above the previous month by 14% and was up by 49% over October 2011. Leading the way were new construction pending sales which were up 116% over October 2011.


This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by the REALTOR Association of Acadiana Multiple Listing Service. Neither the Board nor its MLS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the Board may not reflect all real estate activity in the marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment