I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Not quite ready to buy a home?

I know a lot of people look at houses for fun, almost as a "what if"?  What if it's better than what we have now?  What if we CAN actually afford something nicer?  What if the perfect house is out there and even though we don't NEED to move, we don't want to miss the perfect opportunity?

If you're really not totally ready to buy a house, but find yourself casually looking, it's a good idea to contact a realtor.  You can let them know you aren't in a rush, but if something came up in your price range, with the right amount of square footage, and in the right location, your realtor can contact you right when that house comes up on the MLS!

By contacting a realtor, you are establishing a relationship with them and not just calling the random realtor on the sign of the house you are interested in.  You want to work with someone who knows your needs and wants.

So call me anytime you want to get the process started, even if it means you aren't looking to buy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment