I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Sneaky Way to Organize Junk!

When you are selling your home and showing it to buyers, you have to keep it clean!  If your like me, you have junk drawers or bins that are unorganized and overflowing.  I clean them out, every once in a while, and find things that I've looked for for months!  The nest.com wrote an article about nifty ways to hide the clutter, but still keep it organized.  Check out the article, but this was one of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment