I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

HGTV's May 2013 Color of the Month

It's the 1st of May, so that means it's time for a new color of the month at HGTV!  I like to know these things to help keep me up to date on the "in" colors and this month surely didn't disappoint.

Here's the article, but I'll give the run down.

They couldn't decide between Whisper Gray or Orange-Red Poppy and suggested both colors look great together as you can see in this picture:

Picture from HGTV (and didn't disappoint! I love the look.)

In the end, they chose whipser gray.  Grays are so hot right now, so I think they made the right choice. It is a great color that goes with any brighter color and can be modern or traditional.   Who knows... maybe Orange-Red Poppy will be next, but for now, here are some examples of whisper gray from HGTV's pinterest boards.












No comments:

Post a Comment