I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween DIY projects!

I was searching Pinterest yesterday looking for some EASY Halloween DIY decor and I found lots that I really liked, but I think these two were my favorites!

Halloween Rag Wreath - found on Sassy Sanctuary's blog.  She gives a very detailed, step by step, explanation, which I LOVE!

Mummy lights - found on Hi Sugarplum's blog.  She also gives a great step by step explanation and they look SUPER easy!  I love the idea of doing a "mummy family" and wrapping all different size jars and putting them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment