I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Check out this awesome blog I found!


I found this awesome blog called Favorite Paint Colors!  If you are building, buying, or remodeling it can be so helpful and useful!

She lists her favorite exterior and interior colors with loads of pictures for a visual.  She also has several ideas for spray painting and has the color suggestions to go with it.

She even has a color combinations link where she suggests several color combinations that she likes.  Here are just a FEW examples!  It was fun to see the colors that she likes because I have several of them in my own house!






If you want to paint a room a certain color, you can browse her blog by color and see several pictures with examples.  I like that she she doesn't just say, "red,"she gives specific examples of an exact color red!  You can also browse by room (i.e. bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, etc) and see how certain colors work in those spaces.  If you already have a color in mind you can search for that specific color to see if she has examples of those.  

Really, can you tell that I just LOVE this blog idea!  She's genius!




No comments:

Post a Comment