I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Painting Tile Grout

You can always try to clean your tile grout.  There are several suggestions you can find online (here or here, for example).  However, if the stains are too deep, you can always update your look with painting the grout.

I found a great blog post at The Yellow Cape Cod that talks you through the process.  I have a friend who did this and she said it was fairly painless and updated the area nicely!

Here's a before and after shot:


Check out her blog and follow the instructions!  I promise it isn't hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment