I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Color combos you can't mess up!

I know I post about color a lot, but it's a GREAT and affordable way to transform and update your home.  Houzz.com has a great article about color palettes that you can't go wrong with.  Click on the link to read the whole thing, but here is a list of the colors and a few pictures that I found on pinterest (by the way, the article has different pictures):

1.  Yellow and Blue

2.  Black and White

3.  Pink and Green

4.  Navy and White

5.  Red and Beige

6.  Orange and Blue

7.  Chocolate and Lavender

8.  Yellow and Gray




No comments:

Post a Comment