I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Have You Ever Considered Painting Your Ceiling?!

Have you ever thought of painting the ceiling something other than white?!  I love the look of a ceiling painted outside the "white box".  It gives an updated look and can help a large room seem cozy, a small room seem larger, or a boring room seem dressier!

You can warm up a room with high ceilings by painting the ceiling a deep color!  It can help to warm and balance a large open space!

** Picture found at Benjamin Moore.

** Picture found at Better Homes and Gardens.



You can dress it up by putting texture on the ceilings.
** Picture found at houzz.com.

** Picture found on Pinterest.

** Picture found on Pinterest.

** Picture found on Pinterest.



Make a small room seem larger by painting the ceiling a color that doesn't contrast with the wall color too much!

** Picture found at Benjamin Moore

** Picture found at Benjamin Moore.

Read this article for more great do's and don'ts regarding ceiling paint!




No comments:

Post a Comment