I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wanna know about HGTV's October color of the month?!

HGTV's October 2012 Color of the Month is Scarlett Red!!!  

I, personally, love a room with a touch of red!  What do you think!?!

Here is HGTV's board on pinterest with lots of pictures of Scarlett Red!  If you want a sneak peak, here are a couple pictures of my favorites on their board.

Black, white and red can always make any room pop!!


 I love how this pale blue looks with the red!  I hadn't thought of that combination before!

I looked up "scarlet red rooms" on pinterest on my own and found a whole bunch of pictures of Scarlett Johansson!  Obviously, that wasn't what I wanted, so I just looked up "red rooms" and here are some other favorites!

I love how the chandelier and the drapes in the other room bring all the red together!

I just love the look of this living room!  Red can pop with these awesome accent pieces!  


 Love this red accent wall and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that chair in the bottom corner!


 What's not to love about this bedroom!  Red can be very classy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment