I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, February 4, 2013

HGTV's February 2013 Color of the Month

I thought they'd go for something pink or red to celebrate Valentine's, but they surprised me and chose...

Robin's Egg Blue

*** Picture found on HGTV

This color can coordinate well with many popular colors and can be traditional, vintage, or modern depending on how you want to use it in your room!  

*** Picture found on HGTV

Here is a Pinterest board celebrating the color, but I'll post some of my favorite pictures for a sneak peak!






No comments:

Post a Comment