I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What is the BEST day to list your house!?



Did you know that Friday is the best day of the week to list your house for sale.  According to MSN Real Estate and AOL Real Estate, the day you list your house for sale is important because you get 4 times as much traffic on the day of debut than on any other day of the week.   Fridays just make sense.  Most buyers often spend the weekend looking for homes and many agents make those appointments on Fridays and the newest listing is often very appealing!

Thursday is also a good day.  Listing on Thursday insures that you get the listing into the computer before agents schedule their weekend showings.  If it shows up too late on Friday, they've already made their schedule!

Sunday, however, is the worst day of the week.  Many homebuyers don't tour as many homes during the week, so buy the time the weekend comes, you're house has already been listed for 5 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment