I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Places to Donate Mardi Gras Beads for a Good Purpose!


Do you need to get rid of your Mardi Gras beads? LARC and The Arc of Acadiana collect these beads so they can detangles, recycle, and mend beads for resale and provide employment opportunities to their disabled clients.

 You can donate them through LARC to:
  • any Goodwill of Acadiana store (throughout the year)
  • St. Thomas More, Fatima, and Live Oak Elementary (through February 28)
  • Mall of Acadiana:  donate beads at the customer service desk and you will be entered to win a $25 mall gift certificate (through February 28)
  • Raising Canes: donate beads at the Ambassador/Kaliste Saloom Rd only and you'll be entered to win a Raising Cane's prize pack worth $35 (through February 26)
You can also donate through The Arc Acadiana  to:
  • Service Chevrolet Cadillac
  • Hub City Ford
  • Moss Honda, BMW, Mercedes-Benz
  • Acadiana Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mazda
  • Courtesy GMC, Buick
  • Giles Nissan, Volvo, Subaru
  • Southwest Volkswagen
  • Hampton Toyota, Mitsubishi
  • Sterling Kia, Hyundai, Suzuki

No comments:

Post a Comment