I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Need Ideas For Shoe Storage!?

If you're anything like me, you have GREAT intentions to keep your shoes organized, but they always end up on the floor in my closet!  HGTV put several great ideas on their site on how to keep your shoes more organized and I researched some more ideas!  Here are some of the favorites I found.

Check out this awesome flat hanger idea on epbot.com.  It'll give you the full tutorial!!!


Check out this shoe wheel from HSN.com


I saw this idea on pintrest.  It didn't show where to get this awesome wine rack, but I love this idea to store shoes by the back door!  





No comments:

Post a Comment