I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Need an idea on how to store your ribbon, wrapping paper, and other craft supplies?

I was searching Pintrest and found the best idea for storing craft things!  That's a big challenge for me and for right now, I have all my wrapping paper and ribbon stuffed in a plastic bin under a bed.  Lilsugar.com suggests using an old crib piece to store it all!  I thought it'd be a great thing to hang in a laundry room or storage room!  The site has some great other ideas too!  Check them out and let me know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment