I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Want to know how Lafayette's Market did in May?

This is a market report for Lafayette Parish only.  The red line represents 2012 and the blue line represents 2011. As you can see, every month so far in 2012 has surpassed the sales made in 2011!  Although, May 2012 was the first month that sales dropped this year, it also shows a 15% increase in sales over May 2011!  Cumulatively, we are doing 17.8% better in sales over last year!  Also, when you compare how homes sales are for Lafayette right now to our all-time peak year of 2007, our market performance is only 10% off of that peak performance year through May!  Let's hope this trend continues!!!

This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by the REALTOR Association of Acadiana Multiple Listing Service. Neither the Board nor its MLS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the Board may not reflect all real estate activity in the marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment