I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Storage solution!


I saw this idea on Pinterest and I just love it!  You can store all your seasonal stuff in these totes and keep it off floor space in the garage, without wasting attic space!!!!  Store small christmas gear, seasonal clothing, and other stuff you don't need year round!  LOVE!

The directions on how to get this done are on familyhandyman.com and they estimate the total project to cost a little more than $100!!  Not bad, not bad at all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment