I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Don't Let Dead Animals Kill Your Home Sale!

AOL.com features a "Listing Fails" article about every week and sometimes they are so ridiculous (and often funny) that I don't bother posting, but I thought this particle "Listing Fail" was appropriate for our South Louisiana way of life!  AOL's title says it all, "DON'T LET DEAD ANIMALS KILL YOUR HOME SALE!" Obviously, keeping your dead animals on your wall to sell your house is an option, but sometimes less is more!

Check out these Listing Photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment