I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, August 10, 2012

July's Market Report Is In and It's GOOD NEWS!!

This Report is for Lafayette Parish only and it is looking good for our area and I am beyond thrilled!  Look at the jump this July compared to last July!  We sold almost 100 more houses this July!  WOWZERS!  I can't wait to see what August brings!

Number of Home Sales in July 2012: 268
Number of Home Sales in July 2011: 179
We did +49.72% better in July 2012!  GOOD NEWS!

Cumulative total, January - July 2012: 1,522
Cumulative total, January - July 2011: 1,262
We've sold a total of 260 MORE HOUSES in 2012, which is a +20.60% more!
Average Days on the Market July 2012: 102
Average Days on the Market July 2011: 114
That is 12 days less this year!  

This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by the REALTOR Association of Acadiana Multiple Listing Service. Neither the Board nor its MLS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the Board may not reflect all real estate activity in the marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment