I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Last minute hurricane preparations.


It looks like hurricane Isaac might be coming our way, so here are some last minute hurricane tips:

A while ago I posted  two blogs about hurricane preparation.  Here is a post about being prepared.  Also, go back to this post to get a refresher on some great Hurricane apps for your phone.

Need some last minute tips:

To buy:
1.  Gas
2. Water
3. Batteries
4. Non perishable food items
5. Flashlights

To do:
1. Bring in lawn furniture, grills, umbrellas, etc.
2.  Board up your windows.
3.  Get cash
4. Take pictures and video of your stuff.  Just in case you need to make an insurance claim, this will make things easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment