I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Take a quiz about how long major home items should last!

I found this great website (Kiplinger) that has lots of useful information.  Among my favorites are short quizzes to show how much you know!

I'll post my favorites every now and then for you to take, but try this one called, "How Long Should It Last!"

It will help you answer questions about how long major home items stand up to everyday use!

I scored a 6 out of 10!  How did you do!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment