I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, April 26, 2013

About how long should it take to sell your home?!


I love to see this chart every month because it can give the seller more of an idea as to what to expect when they list their house at a specific price range.  For example, if you list your home and it's appropriately priced in the $200,000-$219,000 price range you can see that in March 55 houses were sold, 76 are actively listed and houses in that price range took about 4.2 months to sell.

You can also see the middle category ($150,000-$299,999) is the most popular range in our area because 59.3% of all sales occurred in this price range and 55.4% are listed in this price range.  

No comments:

Post a Comment