I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HGTV's April 2013 Color of the Month

As usual, on the first of the month I check out HGTV's color of the month.  Shockingly, on Monday I found out that they chose cardboard beige!


Really?  I was stumped.  I couldn't believe it.  I went to their pinterest page and to see what other pictures they had of rooms with this as the color and the one above was all they had.

Then it dawned on me!

APRIL FOOLS!

I must admit, they got me!

So... onto the real thing!  This months color is RASBERRY!


I must admit, I love this color, but I don't love it for walls.  I like it for accents.  

The picture below is a bit too much rasberry for me!


I love these pictures though...






No comments:

Post a Comment