I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Real Estate Checklists



I'm going on a trip this weekend and I'm making a list of all that I need to do beforehand so that I can sleep at night and not have to think about all the things I need to remember.  When I have it written down, I feel like I don't have to worry about it anymore.

That's why I liked the Nest.com's recent post with Real Estate Checklists.  It has a list for your every need!

Selling home?
Buying a home?
Insurance Inventory?
Moving?
Getting a Home Inspection?
Picking a Mortgage?
Preparing for an Open House?
Go-To Numbers?

I was going to pick a favorite of these lists, but after looking at them all, they are all super helpful and great.  Click on them all and decide which ones are best for your needs and simply print them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment