I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Is the Market Recovering?



I know I posted a blog a few weeks ago about potential market recovery, but I read three articles on the internet yesterday that all had positive things to say about our current housing market and I couldn't help but post another!  I love hearing some positive news about the market and I'm hoping I'll find more articles like these as time goes on!  One was titled, Home Prices Rise in Most Major U.S. City's For the First Time in 7 Months, another, Housing Market Recovery Gains Traction, and the other, Spring Revival for America's Housing Market!  None of the articles specifically mention Lafayette or Louisiana, but I'd like to think that national trends (specifically positive ones) means our local real estate market is making an upswing too!!!

Read the articles and let me know what you think and let's all hope these positive trends continue!!


No comments:

Post a Comment