I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Acadiana's Best Restaurants!



Lafayette just won the award for "Tastiest Town of the South," and this is a great article about Acadiana's Best New Restaurants!  It lists restaurants from all over Acadiana, and has a few specific to Lafayette.  So if your willing to take a short drive, or just want to find something new here in town, you might be interested in this read.

Also, if you are looking for "oldies, but goodies" as far as restaurants are concerned, this site has some great suggestions!  The Cajun Foodie has some great recommendations as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment