I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Energy Saving Tips


Summer is coming and so is the heat.  This site gives some great energy saving tips.

These are some of the easiest to do (but check out the site for more ideas):

- get energy saving light bulbs
- replace air filters according to the manufacturers guideline
- try and keep the air conditioner set at 78 degrees or higher in the summertime
- fix dripping faucets
- caulk windows
- only wash dishes in the dishwasher when it is full
- defrost refrigerators and freezers before ice build up is more than 1/4 inch thick
- install shades, curtains or blinds on windows

No comments:

Post a Comment