I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lafayette's Unemployment Rate Ranks



I was reading a news story on KATC's website yesterday that, as of March 2012, Lafayette has the lowest unemployment rate in the state!  GO Lafayette!  It got me wondering where we fell nationally.  It took me a while to find the exact chart I wanted, but I did find this one, from Bureau of Labor Statistics, for unemployment rate ranks in Metropolitan areas.  Surprisingly, according to this chart, Lafayette ranked 17th out of 372!  NOT BAD!  NOT BAD AT ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment