I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Need to Clean your Outside Windows?

I'm obsessed with this little gadget!  If you need to clean your outside windows, this is the product that you must use! It is SO easy and your done within minutes.  A friend of mine recommended this to me because her salt water pool vacuum sprays her windows and leaves streaks, but windows can get dirty for several reasons!  Dogs? Storms? Finger prints?  I also have a door that has several small window panes, but the size of the pad fits perfectly!  Cleaning windows used to be a pain, but with this thing it can be a weekly chore and it leaves your home looking well kept!  Also, the package says that one pad is good for one use, but I've found that not to be true.  Store it in a clean area and you can use two or three times if you want!  Let me know if you use it and what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment