I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

How does Van Eaton & Romero Compare?


Fact:  Van Eaton & Romero dominated the residential market handling more than triple the dollar volume and market share of the number two agency.

Fact:  Van Eaton & Romero's commercial division was Lafayette Parish's top performer in closed dollar volume.

Fact: Van Eaton & Romero is the preferred agency of buyers and builders handling one third of new construction listings.

This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by the REALTOR Association of Acadiana
Multiple Listing Service. Neither the Board nor its MLS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its
accuracy. Data maintained by the Board may not reflect all real estate activity in the marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment