I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Good Landscaping Sells


My favorite line of this article is this: "A Clemson University study found that homeowners get a 100 percent or more return on the money they put into landscaping."

Landscaping is crucial to selling your home quickly!  It's the buyers first impression and a well maintained yard, makes the buyer feel like it's a well maintained home!  Plus, knowing that the landscaping is mature and done right is one less thing the buyer would have to worry about after they move in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment