I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Closets are important!

Every potential buyer that enters your home is going to look in your closets!  They want storage space!  So you need to make sure that you organize it well and make it seem bigger than it really is!

I found lots of great ideas on Real Simple's website, but here are a few of my favorites and some that I hadn't thought of myself!

1.  Hang your purses on hooks!  I love this idea and might have to do it myself.  Mine always end up all over the floor!  Hanging them is a MUCH better idea!



2.  Utilize the door.  Hang a mirror or, better yet, some shoes!!!


3.  I've never seen anything like this, but love it!  Hang a shoe rack on the wall and keep your boots off the ground!


4.  Hang your brooms!




No comments:

Post a Comment