I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

January - March Market Reports


This report tells us how many houses sold January - March 2012 (red line) as compared to January - March 2011 (blue line) and so far it seems that this year is going better than last.

Number of closed homes in March 2012: 209
Number of closed homes in March 2011:  172
*** That is an increase of +21.51%!  AWESOME!

Total number of closed homes from January thru March 2012: 511
Total number of closed homes from January thru March 2011: 428
*** That is an increase of +19.39!  YAY!

Average days on the Market from January thru March 2012: 110
Average days on the Market from January thru March 2011: 119
*** That's 9 days less than last year! :)

Let's hope this trend continues!!!

This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by the REALTOR Association of Acadiana
Multiple Listing Service. Neither the Board nor its MLS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its
accuracy. Data maintained by the Board may not reflect all real estate activity in the marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment