I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Good News for Real Estate Markets!

I read this article on AOL Real Estate, and it seems like the market might be coming back!  Of course it's always hard to predict the future, but hearing that things are getting more positive than negative always makes me feel pretty good.  Here are the 3 things the article says is good for the market right now!

1.  Homebuilder confidence hit a 5 year high.  The jump is based on a boost in buyer traffic and a rise in home sales, according to builders.

2.  House affordability has never been better.  House affordability is the relationship between median home prices, median family income, and average mortgage rates!  Buyers are in a position to buy with a better job market, more money to spend and are taking advantage of current house affordability!

3.  Realtors reported an increase in year-over-year earnings for the first time in 9 years.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment