I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Decorating Rules

I found this article on Southern Living's website and I thought it was useful.  It was 10 decorating rules to follow.  Check it out, but here are some of my favorites:

- Hang your curtain rods two inches from the ceiling or the crown molding.
- Hang your chandeliers about 33 inches above the table.
- When you want a room to be warm white always go with Benjiman Moore Ivory White.  (I love when people give me specific paint colors that always work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment