I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Wall-to Wall bulletin boards!

Have you ever seen a wall bulletin board?  Not the kind that you can buy a Target!  The kind that covers the WHOLE wall?  I saw one a few years back in a beautiful home office and I fell in love.  It looked a little like this picture.


I think it's an excellent idea for a home office, a laundry room, or a toy room.  You can display important notes, invitations,  kids works, great pictures, etc., and not run out of room (maybe!)  You can even display one in a kids room and make it look more "elegant" like this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment