I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Look what I found!


I just love this from One Step Ahead and/or Soft Tiles.  It's an interlocking wood-grain foam play mat!  They even have color options so you can get the ones that best match your floors!  If your child (or grandchild) needs to play in the main living areas and you don't want to have to worry about bumps and bruises, these mats are soft, and don't stand out like a sore thumb.



Of course they have the bright mats too!

No comments:

Post a Comment