I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

How to Decorate Bay & Arched Windows



Windows can be a tricky design challenge!  There are several different kinds of windows and some are trickier than others.  This article gives some great ideas.  Here are some of the main tips:

Bay Windows
- use flexible curtain tracking.
- use shades (like roman shades) if you don't want to hide the molding.
- use a rod that goes straight across your bay window.  This is made easier if you don't have furniture in the bay space.
- hang panels in between each bay window.

Arched Windows
- used an arched rod for arched windows.
- pretend the arch doesn't exist and hang the curtain as high as possible and cover the entire window

No comments:

Post a Comment