I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A few more colors from HGTV...

I'm still getting us caught up on this years suggestions on color from HGTV.

April:  Coral

Coral doesn't have to be just a spring color, you can help make it year round by pairing it with deeper palettes like gray or bronze, according to Kayla Kitts (Assistant Editor at HGTV).

I googled "coral room" on Pinterest.com 





My first thought?  I LOVE COPPER!!!!  This color can be feminine or masculine and please both traditionalist or modernist.  It doesn't necessarily have to be a paint color.  It can be an accent piece, a sink, a range hood, a light?!  It can even be a floor!!!

Have you seen this picture of the copper flooring made out of pennies floating around facebook?  I LOVE this idea!

Here are some other pictures I found that I love!



No comments:

Post a Comment