I have been a realtor for almost 20 years. After transferring many times with my own family, I am personally familiar with the moving process. I have been involved with remodeling, building, and staging homes. The best part about my job is that I love that I get the opportunity to find the perfect home that excites my clients!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Organize under you sink!

If you are anything like me, you have really good intentions at keeping things organized under your kitchen sink (or any sink for that matter), but then after a while it's a mess with cleaners, sponges, trash cans, etc.  Here are a few ideas I got from Pinterest on ways to organize!


Think: 
Stacking shelves
Door racks
Lazy Susan
Plastic buckets

My sink has WAY more things in it than this but I LOVE the idea of a rod for spray bottles!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment